Monday, March 12, 2012

Waiting impatiently for summer.

Met up with another fellow Acadia Alumni and did some shots down at Point Pleasant. The sun was giving us gorgeous light but she froze her butt off in the wind and -2 degree weather! (If only we had planned it for today, where it's 13 degrees out and sunny...) We ended up with some pretty awesome images though! I look forward to doing more artistic shoots with her in the future! Click on the images to get a better view!

I am super excited for the changing of seasons, it has been too long without sun and heat! I want to be outside shooting and creating scenes! I have so many ideas lined up that I just want to get out and DO! I can't wait until I have the right weather and the right timing, it's going to be epic.



No comments:

Post a Comment